Senior Statistical Programmer, Real World Evidence
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing summaries and (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
- Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
- Develop and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department, for complex studies.
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements and provide revenue forecasts for single studies.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level staff.
Minimum Required Education & Experience
- Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree; Master’s Degree highly preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network