Senior Salesforce Developer (Remote)
Development of the Salesforce-based HCP Network Scheduling Application for the IQVIA Contract Services and Medical Solutions (CSMS) Technical Offerings group.
• Work with Business Analysts and project leadership to establish design and architecture for the HCP Network
• Collaborate with delivery teams representing existing Salesforce-based clinic trial solutions to design and implement integrations
• Provide complex design and implementation of the HCP Network application
• Assist in oversight of vendor(s) providing delivery services
• Build new integrations necessary to satisfy customer requirements
• Design and implement source management (CI/CD) solution within existing toolset and processes
• Participate in complex technical discussions with clients and business stakeholders and clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
• Provide technical documentation and Support Transition expertise
Required Skills and Experience
• 3 years of industry experience as a Salesforce Developer
• 7 years solution delivery experience
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certified
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structures and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Knowledge of the FSL Managed Package
•CI/CD Management experience
• Experience with Mulesoft
• FSL experience
• Health Cloud experience
• technical and dev team management experience
• Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
• Experience working with the Pharmaceutical Industry or a Commercial Sales Organization
• Service Cloud experience
• Experience with Agile solution delivery
• UX/UI Design
• Experience with Native Mobile applications using the Salesforce Mobile API
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network