Senior HR Business Partner
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Provide advice and guidance to more junior members of the HR team as appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members for the day-to-day development and implementation of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- With guidance, provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling.
- With guidance, act as Business Partner to assigned business areas.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Expert coaching and counseling skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 4 years of experience within an HR function as generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network