Senior Director of Offering Development - MedTech
The Sr. Director of Offering Development within MedTech provides leadership and P&L responsibility of a large regional business line or the management and business development of strategic acquisitions, alliances, partnerships or customer programs. Defines overall business line strategy to address customer needs and determine overall business plan to meet corporate goals.
• Determining the key customer needs across the business line, and leading the design of the offering(s) and components (data, products and services).
• Developing the commercial and go to market strategy (including alliances, promotion, etc.) to grow this business area profitably and competitively.
• Work with other BLM’s and SLM’s on a global basis to ensure cohesive set of offerings.
• Direct appropriate client research and input necessary to develop successful offering strategy.
• Develop and lead implementation of the defined strategy, including leading development specifications and acquisitions.
• Lead cross-functional team to implement strategy, including service lines, production, legal, supplier management.
• Actively support local office planning and implementation.
• Ensure pricing and positioning effectively support the offerings and are aligned with other offerings and products within and across business lines.
• Provide leadership on key client opportunities to ensure customer and business line success.
• Report on status of revenues, customers and developments to management team.
• Conduct competitive surveillance and factor into strategy.
• Significantly contribute to thought leadership for this problem space in the market.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 10 years experience with demonstrated success in marketing strategy, new product introductions and market expansion Req
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
• Skilled at managing in a matrix environment and achieving results.
• Strong consultative skills and collaborations skills across organizations.
• Strong demonstration of the ability to build business partnerships, effectively interact with senior management and lead others.
• Ability to motivate and inspire others in the achievement of business goals.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network