Senior/Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology, Remote - IQVIA Biotech
IQVIIA Biotech is seeking Senior/Clinical Trial Manager(s), with expereince in the following therapeutic areas: Oncology/Hematology/CAR T/Cell & Gene Therapy. Will consider experienced #ClinicalLead, #LeadCRA's or #ClinicalStudyManagers. Clinical Research site based Clinical Trial Managers maybe considered with demonstrated experience. Contact me at Angela.Lucas@IQVIA.com or follow the link to apply.
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in one of the life sciences plus a minimum of 4 years direct experience in clinical studies
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Clinical Monitor/CRA, as well as experience in data handling or analysis.
- Previous experience in personnel management within a scientific/clinical environment preferred.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture (EDC) preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
OurTrial Managers are responsible for all activities related to implementation and execution of clinical studies that include:
- Work with Project Manager (PM) to define program targets for clinical monitoring staff and assure work is documented within contracted project scope. Communicate and document all interactions with client as required by SOP.
- Serve as client advocate within IQVIA Biotech.
- Develop and implement Clinical Monitoring Plan.
Responsible for assuring needs of clinical sites are met by facilitating clinical monitoring processes, including:
Coordinate site management activities:
- Site identification, recruitment, and selection.
- Regulatory document collection and review.
- Overall scheduling and management of all site visits.
- Develop site/monitoring tools and training materials.
- Review and identify trends in enrollment and data entry at sites and proactively interface with clinical monitoring team and client to identify solutions.
Coordinate and oversee daily operations of clinical monitoring team:
- Set and enforce project timelines with the assigned study team.
- Coordinate remote review of clinical data within EDC system.
- Oversee monitoring visit schedule to ensure compliance with frequency set forth in contract.
- Review and approve trip reports and follow-up letters within required timeframe.
- Schedule and manage weekly CRA project team meetings.
- Ensure CRAs assigned to team receive therapeutic and project-specific training.
- Manage quality and regulatory compliance among clinical monitoring team and investigational sites.
Manage project milestones and proactively address deficiencies:
- Attend and provide information at monthly projections meetings.
- Attend and provide information at weekly client teleconferences/team meetings.
- Assist Project Manager in identifying Out of Scope activities and assuring that such activities do not begin until the client provides authorization.
Manage CRA performance:
- Define and implement functional standards, goals, and expectations with clinical monitoring team.
- Serve as CRA mentor and perform accompanied field assessment visits as required.
- Participate in the performance appraisal program by providing timely and accurate feedback regarding the performance of each respective CRA.
- Assure that the appropriate IQVIA Biotech and/or sponsor SOPs are followed.
- Ensure all project documentation is appropriately filed per IQVIA Biotech SOPs.
- Assist PM in preparation of audit responses, as appropriate.
- Assist PM with preparation of information for inclusion in monthly report to client.
Assist PM in review of project budgets, monitoring costs, potential overruns and propose/implement cost effective solutions.
- Define the scope of work with the client and clinical monitoring team.
- Assist PM in identifying and generating changes in scope and notify client of potential changes in scope.
- Review and approve CRA travel expenses and time sheets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of clinical research process.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to express complex ideas.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within various clinical trials.
- Ability to reason independently and recommend specific solutions in clinical settings.
- Understanding of basic data processing functions, including electronic data capture.
- Working knowledge of current ICH GCP guidelines and applicable regulations.
- Able to mentor CRAs and more junior Clinical Trial Managers.
- Able to qualify for a major credit card.
- Valid driver’s license; ability to rent automobile.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as required.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network