Senior Clinical Project Manager, Central Nervous System
IQVIA’s Sponsor Delivery Unit is a global team of professionals dedicated to partnering with our client to drive healthcare forward and to enable medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world. This sponsor dedicated unit is working with a robust set of processes designed to enable successful study implementation across products and indications. Our environment is a fast-paced hub of creative individuals with a real sense of community. We are look for experience in Alzheimer's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Pain, Psychiatry, Stroke, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Spinal muscular atrophy and Lupus to join our innovative and dynamic group.
The Clinical Project Manager / Senior Clinical Project Manager role requires you to manage cross functional teams and liaise directly between IQVIA functions and the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control. You will be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best in class technology and data analytics.
Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Vendor Manager, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis, and the Site Activation Manager as an expert in start-up.
This is an important and high-profile role within our Research & Development Operation and IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
Typically assigned to one or two projects, or a program, responsibilities might include:
- Leading global cross-functional project team delivery, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope
- Serving as the primary contact with the customer for progress and governance
- Developing study management plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures
- Anticipating risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing study team assignments, accountability and resource requirements
- Ensuring the study budget is managed proactively including scope changes and financial systems are accurate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and 5-7 years’ clinical research experience
- Global project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience is ideal. Minimum 4 years prior project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Alzheimer's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Pain, Psychiatry, Stroke, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Spinal muscular atrophy and Lupus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network