Security Sailpoint Developer
Location: Durham, North Carolina; Parsippany, New Jersey; Wayne, Pennsylvania
When leveraging existing technologies isn't enough, you build new ones. As a Software Developer at IQVIA, you'll play a vital role in driving the design, development and deployment of new products that enable our customers to tackle some of the toughest global health problems.
While collaborating with experts across disciplines like NLP, genomics and predictive analytics, and access to IQVIA's 35+ petabytes of data, including 800+ million, non-identified, patient records, you'll help engineer the healthcare world of tomorrow, today.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a Software Developer at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“Our freedom to investigate, experiment and innovate forms the basis of our development approach at IQVIA.”Patrick, Senior Software Developer
“As soon as I started working for IQVIA, I felt welcomed, supported and cared for by both the team and the company. As someone who is not a doctor or physician, it’s great to help make a difference in people’s lives in the medical world. You cannot fail to be inspired working here.”Rachel, SQL Developer
Security Sailpoint Developer
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a member of the Information Security Program Delivery group, you will help design and develop software tailored for Identity and Access Management solutions:
- Design, integrate, develop, configure, release enterprise Information Security solutions & capabilities.
- Execute the technical delivery of complex projects to meet business requirements to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate data assets.
- Provide software development skills in the delivery of Identity Governance Administration features within SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to date.
- Deliver in accordance with IQVIA software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, which includes unit testing, code reviews, and formal validation/testing.
- Author technical documentation.
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, technical partners, and the Info Sec project team.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on software delivery, design, and development experience
- Track record of successful technical software delivery.
- Strong (at least 5 years) experience with development, integration, deployment, and maintenance of Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with developing forms, workflows, and tasks in Sailpoint.
- Good understanding of Identity & Access Governance including access request, certification, and role-based access control.
- Experience with developing custom changes to Sailpoint IIQ.
- Experience (at least 2 years) with Oracle (or other DBMS).
- Experience (at least 2 years) with web application servers (Tomcat etc.)
- Experience with development of Restful services and consuming Restful APIs to integrate with third party products.
- CI/CD experience.
- Experience with Active Directory or LDAP
- Experience with AWS or other cloud setup.
- Ability to perform tasks as directed by lead and collaborate with project staff.
- High-level of accountability and the ability to execute independently within agreed-upon timelines
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network