Product Sppt Spec
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Facilitates and/or provides end-user support for staff across Customer-hosted systems, or externally hosted IQVIA systems as required
- Provide level 2 support for internal and external end users across all platforms being utilized by virtual trials platform.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting skills ranging from application to networking and connectivity.
- Must have a good understanding of IT related prerequisites and process for system access and related support:
- Advanced browser-level troubleshooting expertise
- Manages outage communication to all of IQVIA customer-hosted system account holders (“stakeholders”)
- Performs systems accessibility testing when required.
- Ensures that requests/incidents logged in IQVIA ServiceNow (ie, VIA) and/or Customer Support Portal are followed through, closed/resolved, re-assigned or escalated/logged to Customer as appropriate:
- a. Contributes to management of the ticket queues during shift.
- b. Resolves assigned tickets by calculated Target Date.
- c. Follows up on tickets and adds updates and other relevant information where appropriate.
- Enhances current processes to provide an improved support experience for the Customer or customer-system user.
- Assist in maintaining/ updating any reference or training materials, or knowledge articles as necessary.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Register today and we'll let you know when positions that match your career interests become available.Join our network