• Analyze data and payroll transactions.
• Support all payroll functions and programs impacting IQVIA Canadian employees and serve as a resource for the employee population.
• Responsible for complete and accurate processing of employee information and all related job information including but not limited to new hires, terminations, tax and payment election setup, ongoing and one-time earning and deduction processing, garnishment/support order processing,
• Responsible for the accuracy of payroll production including researching and adjusting wages and/or taxes.
• Accurately update the employee payroll database in compliance with IQVIA financial policies and statutory and contractual requirements.
• Perform rigorous quality checks on payroll data to ensure accuracy and avoid unnecessary re-work.
• Support the delivery of payroll services to the agreed timelines.
• Support implementation of changes to policies and procedures on issues within own area, as directed by the Supervisor and Manager, Payroll to ensure a consistent approach across the organization.
• Support operation of payroll “Service Now Ticketing System” and resolve routine employee queries, escalating non-standard issues to the Supervisor or Manager, Payroll to ensure resolution within SLA timelines.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and promote a professional finance organization.
• Perform tax adjustments as needed.
• Meet Payroll department key performance indicators.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma Required
• 3 years Payroll Experience Required (knowledge of multi-state pay requirements and taxes)
• Knowledge of Ceridian Payroll and Workday HR a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Attention to detail
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
• Ability to follow documented processes
• Ability to work within deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to be flexible during month and year end closings.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network