Mobile Development Engineer
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the healthcare industry and improve patients’ clinical research experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- Serve as critical development resource on cross platform mobile application
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- High standard of engineering quality through source control, code reviews, continuous integration, and unit tests.
- Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
- Improve infrastructure and application development
- Review and refactor legacy code
- Provide input on the establishment of development best practices and standards for the organization
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with React (React/Redux/React Native)
- Experience with SQL databases (SQLite/Postgres)
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin are a plus
- Experience with mobile application deployments (Android/iOS)
- Experience with data/event streams (Amazon Kinesis/Apache Pulsar)
- Familiarity with a CI/CD tool (CircleCI/AWS CodePipeline)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS)
Patients will always be the ultimate customer in healthcare, but they need to be heard. Our goal is to help ensure that each patient is at the center of care and give them a voice to share their story. IQVIA’s eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment) Division has developed an award-winning platform that intelligently automates capturing patient's experiences through real-time, direct-from-patient data collection. This enables the client real-time access to the patient’s experience, which in-turn, improves the treatment and eventual outcome.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network