M&A Finance Integration Project Lead
Utilize strong business, finance and project management expertise to organize set up and effective management of M&A finance integration related activities serving as a single point of contact in R&DS working with finance stakeholders across the organization. Provide subject matter expertise and direction to coordinate and direct the necessary activities that lead to successful finance integration of employees, systems, policies and processes.
• Manage and direct integration related activities following global finance policies working with finance leaders / SMEs (Finance Business Partners, Payroll, Tax, Controller, GFSS, Risk and Insurance, etc.) across the organization.
• Lead a workstream of finance leaders / SMEs to drive a M&A integration project plan and manage the team against key metrics and milestones.
• Participate in M&A due diligence with corporate development and external advisors to identify and support mitigation of integration risks to the business.
• Recommend objectives and long-range plans to achieve goals and objectives including the strategy for financial integration into the business. Lead decisions around financial ancillary systems timing and strategy that will support the integration.
• Connect across finance teams across the enterprise and in pertinent countries and create long-term business partnerships for assigned project(s).
• Ensures that the recording, measurement and reporting of all financial transactions adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), internal IQVIA corporate policies and procedures, government regulations and local business/functional requirements.
• Identifies and monitors areas of risk and/or opportunity and their financial impact on the business/function for assigned project(s).
• Lead efforts to assess and merge newly acquired entities where appropriate. Provide cost benefit analysis for the merger and work with legal and tax teams to identify and risks to merging.
• May provide analytical and information support for Investor Relations, Board of Directors, Legal, Tax and Treasury.
• May consolidate and report financial results for an area.
• May manage HR, legal, IT, tax and treasury specific financial analysis.
• Other Graduate degree or equivalent - in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management Pref
• Nine (9) years of progressively responsible experience in business analysis, accounting and finance. Req
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
• Knowledge of financial systems.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and focus.
• Proven record of results working with senior management in a consultative business approach.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to translate business issues into financial requirements.
• Ability to influence outcomes.
• High level of integrity and self-confidence.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network