HRIS/ Senior HRIS Specialist
- Lead projects to expand Workday Recruiting and other Talent Acquisition related systems (CRM, Background Check Vendors, Assessments, etc.)
- Acts as a point of contact for key internal and external contacts for all work and nourishes those relationships.
- Partners with key stakeholders to determine strategic direction for tool and facilitate system modifications with vendor
- System administration to conduct and support configuration, testing and trouble shooting
- Provide overall system support and troubleshoot issues raised by Talent Acquisition and candidates within agreed SLAs
- Maintain training documents to ensure current and relevant to functionality being used
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3 years of HRIS experience orEquivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience with Workday Recruiting and other Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. iCIMS, etc.)
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Strong customer service & communication
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network