Division Coordinator/Sr. Division Coordinator - IQVIA Biotech
BASIC FUNCTIONS: To provide operational support to IQVIA’s Recruiting and Staffing Solutions (RSS) team.
Staffing & Contracts Coordinator
- Receive and review Placement Notification Forms (US & EU) to identify and obtain information required to prepare, distribute and track receipt of all candidate agreements including Contingent Employment Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, Consultant Agreements and related documents (amendments, addendums and exhibits), for all personnel placed in staffing assignments through RSS.
- Prepare, distribute and track receipt of client agreements including Contract Worker Leasing Agreements, Resource Requisitions, Task Orders, exhibits and amendments.
- Update RSS’s Personnel Action Records (PAR) system with demographic and assignment information including project additions, terminations and extensions for all personnel placed in staffing assignments through RSS.
- Maintain and update IQVIA Biotech’s Resource Management System (RMS) system for all personnel placed in staffing assignments through RSS. Ensure demographic and assignment (including project additions, terminations, extensions and FTE) data is accurate and current as information is essential for utilization.
- Provide monthly expiring contracts report to US and EU recruiting teams.
- Enter New Joiner IT Tickets for all new and returning Independent Contractors.
Recruiting Support and Coordination
Manage the vetting process and the records of Independent Contractors per established guidelines including review of Independent Contractor Questionnaires (ICQ).
- Verify details provided on ICQ, ensure candidate supplies information that credibly demonstrates independent business entity status.
- Verify legal status of the company/business entity (LTD, Partnership, LLC, Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, etc.) via business entity search on applicable Secretary of State webpage.
- Verify professional liability insurance coverage.
- Track expiration dates of professional liability coverage for each Independent Contractor on assignment. Send reminders to ICs as expiration dates approach. Inform Candidate Recruiter/Director if proof of current coverage is not provided.
- Provide approval of ICQ to candidate recruiter, save approval on RSS departmental shared drive
- Review and save other applicable business entity documents such as: EIN Verification, Secretary of State registration, Voided Business Check, Business Card Sample and Letterhead Sample for each candidate on RSS departmental shared drive.
- Review and save completed Release and Consent form for each IC candidate on RSS departmental shared drive.
- References completed for each Contractor
- QC calls documented in Yello
Revenue tracking of contractors on external RSS assignments.
- Maintain and update new external client contractor assignments and changes (extensions or early termination) to contractor assignments on both Authorization spreadsheet and the financial Forecast spreadsheet to project RSS revenue on external client projects. Finance uses this information for tracking and verification purposes.
Monthly placement metrics report for EU
- Compile Workday hire report, new contractor starts and terms for EU Finance team
Report expiring contracts to Clinical Monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Run Fieldglass report detailing contract end dates, edit for correct time period.
- Distribute to appropriate contacts within departments.
- Forward any responses to the appropriate Candidate Recruiter.
- Coordinate with IQVIA’s Information Technology Department to ensure new and returning contractors have access to all necessary equipment and systems at the start of contract.
- Coordinate the dissemination and collection of candidate documentation required for on-boarding per RSS SOPs and process guidelines. Enter, maintain and update relevant and required data, information and documentation in IQVIA’s electronic systems such as RSS departmental shared drives.
- Ensure that the entry, maintenance and updates of all data, information and documentation comply with IQVIA and RSS standard operating procedures (SOPs) and quality plans.
Provide back-up as needed to Program Lead, Associate Services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superior customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer and technical skills required:
- Experience in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Knowledge of and proficiency with internet and other electronic technologies
- Experience working within database applications
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Capable of efficiently managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collaborative and comfortable interacting with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and a positive attitude
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- BS/BA with 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a clinical research or personnel recruitment environment, or an AA with 5 years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Strong organizational aptitude required.
This position is non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are eligible for overtime compensation.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network