Director, Project Management Strategy
*Open to remote
Drives the future of the business by leading the development and advocacy of standards, principles, and architectures for key technology platforms and cross-product initiatives supportive of the Cenduit business strategy. A key leader on the Project Management team, driving and owning the execution of a unified product and platform technology strategy that spans across the Cenduit business.
Direct, supervise and manage project(s) and/or multi-project programs ensuring the quality of deliverables on time and within budget. Has strategic decision-making responsibility for the project/program/department. Ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Lead the development of Cenduit strategy and future state of the business
• Lead the definition and execution of cross-department initiatives designed to unite and harmonize strategies across Cenduit and support the development of strategic technology assets
• Support development of business drivers, business case and high-level program implementation plan
• Understand life sciences and healthcare industry ecosystems.
• Partner and collaborate with project managers and development leaders across Cenduit
• Identify and propose strategies to align technology solutions with business objectives
• Create and deliver presentation to senior leadership in support of technology strategy, investments, and initiatives.
• Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other project management activities for the project(s) and/or multi-project program(s).
• Serve as primary project contact with internal and external customers to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
• Evaluate impact of risk, develop and implement quality and risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
• Develop and implement continuous improvement for assigned projects and programs.
• Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential customers.
• May take project management lead role for specified customer(s), including acting as team member on operation and/or steering committees with strategic partners.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Master's Degree Computer science or engineering
• Knowledge and experience with multiple software development methodologies.
• At least 5 years' strategic leadership experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, and/or healthcare industries
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams that are not in a direct reporting relationship
• Strong track record of successfully deploying technology innovation to enable business growth
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network