Associate IT Projects Director
Plans and directs the activities of cross-functional teams assigned to a large IT project to meet business requirements.
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products.
• Leads cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
• Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as a single point of contact.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, computer services, and client services.
• Defines project scope and objectives.
• Initiates, plans, executes, and closes software and product development activity.
• Provides direction and mentoring to more junior level project managers.
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
• May lead medium to large sized cross-functional teams. Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services.
• Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects. Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders including senior management.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Provides business guidance to project team.
• May have direct client contact on a daily or weekly basis.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Eight (8) years of experience in software and/or product development, including two (2) years in IT project management Req
• Advanced project management education and experience. Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network