Associate Director, Sales Force Effectiveness
Manage and direct sales force operations initiatives through effective communication, training, technologies process improvement and data analysis.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
- Handle personnel issues, conflict management, define goals that increase knowledge and skills of staff, and define staff expectations, without involvement of senior managers
- Assist in the coordination of projects and resources, ensuring quality deliverables to customers
- May contribute to discussions on departmental strategy implementation objectives, as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy for global objectives
- Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process.
- Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities
- Continuously improve business standards
- Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues
- Participate in customer meetings as required
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent of industry and business trends
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of sales force operations and business processes
- Ability to manage multiple day to day projects
- Possess excellent analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 - 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Degree in Business Management or other related discipline
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network