Associate Director, Sales Enablement and Operations
Positively impact sales productivity and outcomes by instituting best practices, developing and delivering best-in-class knowledge sharing, assets, tools, processes, and communications for the Functional Service Provider (FSP) business. The position will be focused on supporting both Sales Enablement and Commercial Operations functions within our Global FSP Go-to-Market team. Balance of efforts between the functions can vary depending on candidate background, experience, and areas of interest.
Working closely with operational leaders, Marketing, and sales leaders to ensure sales teams possess the skills, knowledge, and assets to effectively engage with their customers to drive FSP sales. Working in team with a Director, lead of Sales Enablement, you will:
- Translate business needs into end-to-end sales enablement programs. (tools, internal and external assets, processes, communications, and knowledge sharing) for different functions or solutions.
- Support Global FSP GTM sales communications strategy
- Partner with Operations, Sales, Marketing, and other team members of Global FSP GTM Team on asset creation, messaging, and delivery to ensure sales receives the best content possible.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement assets based on sales enablement plans to support global/regional sales communities.
- Lead the ongoing management and enhancements of the sales enablement platform.
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of all sales enablement activities.
- Occasionally, you may support Bid Defense preparation and materials of some major FSP deals
- Support the activities to maintain our positioning as the central source of truth regarding performance for FSP
- Accelerate decision making by delivering the right insights to the right teams
- Extract data, consolidate, analyze, and format in easy-to-digest slides for Leadership monthly reviews, forecasts/ plans. Perform ad-hoc performance analysis
- Provide recommendations and contribute to projects and initiatives within and outside the team
- Create Self-Service elements (Dashboards, reports) to address business needs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert / guru in PowerPoint
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Capacity for innovative thinking
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Proven track record of successful delivery
- Excellent professional English both written and spoken
- Experience and understanding of Clinical research is a plus
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in relevant area
- 7+ years of experience in Lifescience industry, CRO, service provider or consultancy
- 3+ years in a sales enablement role including plan creation and execution
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network