Senior Proposal Developer - Ireland OR South Africa
Coordinate and manage the contracts, proposals and other designated processes for assigned customers to efficiently produce accurate and timely information.;
• Manage the day-to-day contract, proposal and other designated processes for large complex contracts.
• Act as regional expert on contracts, proposals and / or other designated processes and key interface for assigned customers, ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format.
• Manage project requirements, identify discrepancies and interact with customers to resolve issues.
• Develop and implement processes with a primary focus on increasing customer satisfaction and by creating efficiencies while maintaining consistency among all teams.
• Provide direction and strategy on projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
• Maintain a focus and actively work towards attainment of all corporate goals (including but not limited to revenue, sales, and employee retention) and implement strategies to achieve those goals.
• Support with develpment and negotiation of MSA.
• Develop in depth understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of contracts and proposals.
• Act as primary internal customer interface, responsible for developing key relationships.
• May participate in bid defense, customer meetings and on task forces as required.
• Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and 7 years experience in Contracts or Proposals or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.; Req
• Knowledge of CRO Industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
• Excellent knowledge of contract, proposals and budget processes and ability to interpret budgets and protocols.
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network