Global Site ID Lead
Join us on our exciting journey!
From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
Perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for assigned opportunities/ projects. Perform data mining and analysis, formulate recommendations and present to internal and potentially external stakeholders. Train and support new team members / junior staff. Make recommendations for process improvements.
• Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business. Take independent responsiblity for IQVIA commitments of future studies by delivering accurate and robust country, site or enrollment strategies in support of opportunities including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies.
• Support the development of materials related to feasibility or site lists or enrollment strategies for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues
• Prepare for planning meetings by conducting research into therapeutic areas using databases, scientific literature, the internet and expert medical knowledge
• Lead planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data gathering and analysis activities.
• Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research
• Train and support new team members.
• Proficient with planning tools, demonstrate an in depth understanding of system features and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or enrollment strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree Healthcare or Biological Science Req
• 3 years related experience in clinical research. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Clinical/project management experience is preferred.
• General knowledge and understanding of company clinical systems, procedures and corporate standards.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process.
• In-depth understanding of clinical research.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluid report writing in English
• Strong computer literacy, including well-developed computer skills in applicable software.
• Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network