Software Engineer 1
Assists with the design/development of software solutions requiring general domain knowledge and limited business expertise.
Troubleshoots code issues and continuously evolves IQVIA's platforms to meet user requirements/needs.
• Assists with the design/development of software solutions requiring general domain knowledge and limited business experience.
• Works at all layers of the application stack including front-end user interface and backend development.
• Troubleshoots code issues and evolves IQVIA's platforms to meet user requirements/needs.
• Participates in the review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned.
• Develops an introductory understanding of industry and IQVIA-specific quality standards.
• Supports small development projects based on specific instructions and with limited discretion.
• Typically requires no prior relevant experience.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
• Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles.
• Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network