Medical Device Educator - Pharmacy Technician - Novasyte
Our Medical Device Educators experience a unique opportunity to employ their technician expertise in a new way, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. You will be responsible for educating end users on a new product in hospital pharmacy facilities. The product being supported is a closed system drug transfer device used in an oncology setting.
- Provide education and consultation in support of end-user education needs
- A desire to expand your talents into the medical device industry
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Average 1-2 assignments per month, ranging 3-5 days per assignment. Travel regionally and nationally to support customer needs.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide education and consultation in support of end-user education needs
Conduct key activities related to product conversions in select facilities inclusive of but not limited to education and expertise
Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding
Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and needs as it relates to successful product implementation
Active and current professional license
- Updated TB test within the last 12 months
- Oncology experience of at least 2 years preferred
- Must be available at least one week per month
- 2- 3 years minimum hospital experience preferred
- Must be able to lift minimum of 40 lbs
- Leadership experience preferred
- Enjoys presenting to groups
- National travel required
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network