Health Information Technology Specialist -West/Mid-West YXA41573
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
This individual will have the unique opportunity to be a part of a large brand in the US market as a Health Information Technology Specialist. The primary focus of this role will be to ensure that the brand is seamlessly incorporated into EHR systems at priority accounts. The individual being a self-starter, that thrives in ambiguity, and can be both a strategic partner and outcomes driven. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive customer specific plans, as well as working in a collaborative manner with the broader Matrix team of Marketing, Access, and Sales.
Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Align resources in order to develop comprehensive plans by priority accounts
- Develop and Implement comprehensive customer specific plans
- Will act as matrix team Health IT subject matter expert to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and sharing of Health IT insights with appropriate stakeholders (Marketing/Access/Sales)
- Assist customers in addressing their EHR systems in order to address gaps in Nonvalvular A-Fib & venous thromboembolism patient care
Qualifications: Internal / External
- Extensive Technical Knowledge, a minimum of 4 years working with healthcare software company(ies), including: Epic, Cerner, Medi tech, McKesson preferred; and/or within a Health System informatics group or team at leadership level, or similar role within a pharmaceutical company
- Certifications highly recommended, including: CAHIMS, CHTS , CHISP , CPHIMS and/or Epic
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health information technology, and data mining techniques
- Ability to act with a sense of accountability and urgency. Description (Internal)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate knowledge of the market and competitive landscape into executable plans
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and efficiently is required.
- Up to 60% travel, which will include customer visits, and matrix team meetings, and access and sales meetings
- Proven project management experience
- Previous B2B experience preferred
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed - Salary Pay Range: $60,900 - $76,100
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network