Senior Data Analyst
The Contract Performance Solutions Sr. Analyst position on the Data Management team supports internal and external clients with data sourcing, data load, analysis projects, and in the creation of deliverables related to the HRSA 340B program. The data analyst should be comfortable working within a team environment or on their own depending on the deliverable.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and internal teams at IQVIA
- Train/Educate clients on Commercial, Medicaid and 340B drug regulations
- Perform analysis on data that is acquired by IQVIA or our client
- Identify issues with systems/processes and proposes solutions or improvements
- Manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses
- Complete various ad-hoc deliverables for clients that meet specifications given by client
- Works with the business development team to ensure current client satisfaction and help with demos and proofs of concept as needed
- Researches, analyzes and responds to clients, which may require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- Knowledge of HRSA 340B program
- Knowledge of Commercial Pharmaceutical data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two years of related work experience with a drug manufacturer, State Medicaid rebate group, PBM, Payer, or Retail pharmacy.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment and multi-task with little supervision
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL querying abilities
- Experience in querying with big data (HADOOP)
Ability to travel to clients as needed (minimal - 5%.)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network