Capital Equipment Associate (Mitek)– Medical Device Sales Support - Dallas/Oklahoma City, OK FYA01765
Capital Equipment Associate (Mitek)
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading Ortho company, and at this time we are looking for Clinical Evaluators to join our team of field employee’s.
Capital Equipment Associate (Mitek)– Medical Device Sales Support
If you have ever wondered about the intricacies of surgical procedures or considered a career path in medical device sales, this is the role for you! Our team of CE’s support Capital Equipment Sales Managers and medical device sales teams in the area of Sports Medicine. They are trained on the devices used in orthopedic and other minimally invasive surgical procedures that include; arthroscopy, laparoscopy, ENT, and more. This role provides a unique opportunity to learn the ropes of the medical device industry while gaining valuable experience to develop your skillset into a medical device role.
The overall responsibilities of the Clinical Evaluator position include providing Capital Equipment clinical and selling support in hospital and Ambulatory Surgical settings as set forth below, while ensuring customer service, sales logistics, technical expertise, and product knowledge of highest order / level. Support sales process and objectives, drive capital equipment evaluation and installation activities, and provide capital equipment technical support for our customers and Surgical Sales team counterparts.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist client’s sales organization in supporting Capital Equipment product conversions with new customers, while retaining and supporting further penetration with existing customers. Assist in the attainment of established sales goals including market share and business execution objectives in prescribed territory. Apply knowledge of sales process, product portfolio and customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes
- Guide and assist surgeons in the operating room through their clinical and Capital Equipment product knowledge. Use his / her product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of client’s products.
- Supporting customers by attending surgeries, assuring that the proper equipment is available and performing
- Troubleshoot and provide other technical assistance; handle customer and Surgical Sales team requests, provide in- services and training, perform field upgrades and equipment service.
- Share key customer, procedural and marketplace insights with other sales, clinical, marketing and strategic account teams to improve on solutions / service levels. Prepare sales reports and documents as required.
- Provide Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department consultation
- Maintenance, tracking and effective deployment of equipment, and assets throughout assigned area ensuring product availability. Ensure all promotional materials are maintained in a presentable manner. Ensure client’s services and offering meet highest quality standards
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Analyze product performance and gain insights around engagements in customer facilities focused on optimizing the performance of products (both capital and consumables products), as well as optimize environments in which our products are utilized.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and retention; and improving the customers’ insights into client’s tangible and non- tangible value proposition and solutions. Differentiate products versus competition by providing the customer unique insights.
- Participate and support in the commercialization / implementation of client’s new products and solutions with customer
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college required
- OR Associates Degree + 4 years relevant experience (Orthopedic Sales or disciplines focused on clinical/surgical/EMT/Nursing/Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation, other patient focused field/Hospital environments or equivalent) experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- OR 8 years or relevant experience in lieu of education requirement OR
- Certified Surgical Technician, or highly specialized selling / medical training or certification (e.g. Medical Sales College)/medical training or certification (such as in the areas of sports or athletic training/physical therapy/rehabilitation) plus 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced in data analysis and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work in matrix and team structure
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage objections and identify solutions in a high stress environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, communicate and work in complex environment
- Strong technical product knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, protocols and solutions preferred
- Understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Required to work in a clinical setting near radiation equipment, ability to lift 50 lbs., and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and logistics management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis; problem solving
- Possess decisiveness, sound judgment
- Knowledge of customer-focused selling skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to listen and learn.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network