Records Mgmt Specialist
Serve as the liaison between Records Management and user departments regarding Trial Master files. Apply Records Management expertise to provide project related assistance across complex and multiple project(s), sites, and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, practices, good clinical practices, applicable regulatory requirements, and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Ensure project deadlines, commitments, and goals are met by monitoring team’s daily outputs
• Coordinate the retrieval of records requested by users and prepare closed studies for transfer to clients
• Monitor filing accuracy and compliance to IQVIA or customer file plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Maintain records center security to protect record integrity by ensuring compliance to SOPs
• Interface with departments to support retrieval projects and ensure information needs are met
• Monitor and assist in the preparation of closed studies for transfer to clients per agreed due dates
• Train team members on records management tasks, policies, and procedures
• Serve as primary contact for clients
• Coordinate transfer, recall, and disposition of records to commercial records storage centers
• Oversee disposal of obsolete records and ensure efficient maintenance of records storage space, supplies, and equipment
• Assist management with the implementation of strategic goals, plans, cost proposals, and resource projections for records management projects
• Conduct and manage processes and train staff on processes
• May function as team leader for records management projects
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 3 years' experience working in a Records Management environment. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Strong knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Knowledge of technology applications relevant to records management environments.
• Ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop solutions, and make sound decisions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects within defined timelines and balance competing priorities.
• Ability to remain focused with regards to details under pressure.
• Strong organizational, planning, and decision making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including good command of English language.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with nternal and external clients.
• Ability to lead others.
• Position requires a significant amount of writing and keyboarding involving repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network