Content Design Specialist
Provide support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s). Will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Assist with the establishment of new procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements for existing procedures.
• Set up and maintain all project documentation files and records.
• Assist with the creation and coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
• Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
• Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
• Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately. Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance, as directed by the Project Manager.
• Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
• Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
• Will serve as backup contact for internal project team as designated by project manager.
• Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 5 years of related work experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
• Ability to work under close direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to prioritize, actively seek input and problem solve
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network