Flexible location across Europe
Take a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of one of the coolest professional adventures of the decade. If you are the Innovative "Product Owner" we are searching for, you will become part of an amazing team that truly contribute to improve patients’ health all around the globe.
PRODUCT OWNER ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You create the vision around how we want to solve given customer issues better than anybody else in the market
- You define the functionalities and architecture (specifications, user stories & business requirements) needed to successfully do so with the contribution of professional experts
- You create and publish a prioritized roadmap for new and existing products that takes into consideration customers/prospects and main internal stakeholders’ requirements, but also overall trends and the behaviour of competitors
- You follow the execution of the roadmap using the Agile methodology acting as an Agile Product Owner (Management of meetings, sprints, releases, backlog)
- You develop and manage an overall business case for the entire solution
- You contribute to thought leadership, positioning, and pre-sales material (products’ briefs, products’ comparison, Competitive and technological watch) and demo-systems in close cooperation with Marketing
- You support Marketing in clearly articulating the value proposition and interact directly with key customers, partners and in events to maximize market adoption
- You orchestrate the R&D and Go-to-Market communities and make the product/solution successful in the market
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Higher education (Bac +5) with a successful experience in the definition of mobile and web applications
- Excellent product management skills and successful track record in delivering against targets
- Solid knowledge around the key business processes and best practices in the Software industry
- Ability to evaluate relevant knowledge about trends in technologies, market conditions, and the competitive environment related to the solutions and target customers
- Experience in managing cross-functional or multi-cultural teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to both business and technical audiences in English and French (nice to have)
- Ability to establish and maintain good c-level relationships
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Work with a leading international system in an international organization
- A high level of flexibility and independence
- Training on products and competences to further develop your in-depth knowledge and skills
- A permanent contract and a remuneration according to your experience.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network