Multisponsors Senior CRA
Location: Courbevoie, France
Req. #: R1111242
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Research Associate within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic
area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CRAs by CRAs. With access to world-class training and professional
development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes CRAs aligned to our full-service model successful? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
I really enjoy the diversity of teams and clients the CRA role provides, in addition to the ability to speak with so many different key opinion leaders across the country. Progressing through to a Senior CRA, and now acting as Lead CRA for one of our largest gastroenterology studies, I'm excited at the continued opportunities for success and growth in clinical leadership.Joseph, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
I work with the most incredible brave minds. We share energy and passion to bring new medicines to the market.Carolina, Senior Director, R&D Solutions
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Clear pathways to success
Protocols aligned to your expertise
Multisponsors Senior CRA
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. As a CRA for Site Management department, you may work across different therapeutic areas following our internal SOPs. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- in addition to classic technology (laptop and smartphone), you will receive a company iPad and have use of key developments such as site visit apps, visit reporting apps which allow CRAs to do their day to day job more efficiently!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
- Office-based or home-based role in Lyon or Marseille
- Usually allocated to 4-5 protocols (likely to be in the areas of Oncology, Neurology, Inflammatory diseases, Rare diseases, gastroenterology, pediatrics ….)
- Responsible for approximately 15 sites
- On site between 8 and 10 days per month,
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a local IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Perform Site Selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
Become part of our team.
We believe in hiring the best talent in the industry.
To become part of our team, you should:
- Have a degree in Life Sciences or have equivalent experience within a nursing background.
- Have at least 18 months of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Be experienced in handling multiple protocols across a variety of drug indications with good time management skills
- Have in depth GCP knowledge
- Be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide
- Hold a full French and clean driving license
Possess strong communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English language)
With the merger between Quintiles and IMS Health, we now have access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. It’s the next generation of clinical development
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network