Global Solutions Partner : Pharmacovigilance / Regulatory
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Global Solutions Partner – Safety, Regulatory, Quality
As a Global Solutions Partner, you will be account aligned and focused on client engagement, solution development, client success, and demand fulfilment for integrated solutions across Safety, Medical Information, Regulatory and Quality compliance.
- Solutioning: Responsible for working with the client and across the IQVIA organization to identify, develop and build holistic solutions that address a key client need / issue. Tasked with bringing together key capabilities in an integrated approach and leveraging IQVIA CoEs/SMEs. Is key participant in the sales journey to facilitate solutioning, proposal development and bidding of holistic solutions
- Demand Fulfilment/Delivery Excellence: Supports client success/satisfaction related to key solution projects/offerings. Ensure delivery of large play / holistic projects that are strategic solutions and/or holistic platforms that go across service offerings and technologies. Works to ensure proposed solution meets client expectations, desired IQVIA financials and solution specifications.
- Engagement: Builds on relationships developed through demand fulfilment/delivery excellence to drive incremental business; Partners with the broader IQVIA account team at a particular client to introduce and sell strategic solutions. Develop client relationship to ensure high client success within designated solutions. Relationships are built via a leadership role within delivery/delivery excellence and from the organic expansion (horizontal/vertical) and star-bursting of implemented solutions.
- Content Generation: Coordinates and collaborates with the IQVIA account team and business units to engage in TL efforts and account engagement strategies. Responsible for the development of client specific thought leadership content and bespoke client TL follow on engagement content and materials to further engagement of new buying
The successful candidate will have a track record of success across most of the following competencies:
- Business Development - Proven success selling complex strategy and operations engagements to the top Pharma/Life Sciences companies. Actively participate in proposal development and ongoing pre-sales meetings with potential new client organizations.
- Safety/Med Info/Regulatory/Quality Compliance Expertise - Ability to speak in detail with senior level customers about their compliance needs and challenges, specifically in the life sciences industry
- Senior Level Solution Selling - Proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the VP level and above (ideally providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in compliance solutions demonstrated through speaking, writing, and general eminence).
- Communications/Executive Presence - Expresses ideas in a clear and concise manner; tailors’ message to target audience with the gravitas to build relationships to sell solutions.
- Industry Trends - Maintains a constant focus on industry, client, and competitive trends in the life sciences industry. Applies this knowledge to client development activities.
- Clear Oral Communication - Ability to speak clearly and fluently. Demonstrates a logical, structured approach, adapts to the needs of the situation and the nature of the audience; confirms the audience has understood the message. Beyond presenting clearly, this competency is also concerned with ensuring strong two-way communication.
- Clear Written Communication - Ability to write clearly and succinctly. Adapts style and content; meets demands of the situation and audience. Communicates clearly and effectively uses well-structured, logical arguments and avoids unnecessary technical or complex language.
- Commercial Awareness - Considers flow of money and resources through an organization, and the need to get maximum value at each stage. Seeks to achieve commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible.
- Customer Focus - Develops strong, lasting relationships with clients. Possesses desire to understand and satisfy customers’ needs and exceed expectations whenever possible.
- Influencing - Balances the need to shape outcomes in short term while maintaining successful long-term relationships. Knows how to motivate and inspire to achieve a common goal and demonstrates key strategic negotiation tactics. Uses personal and professional contacts to influence people across teams or organizations.
- Technological Orientation - Shows comfort and aptitude using technology to reach goals more efficiently, and to a higher standard of quality. Welcomes advancements in technology and is willing to understand and implement them. Uses technology appropriately and helps others to appreciate and understand the benefits of using technology.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. At IQVIA, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network