Mid-level IT Project Manager
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Manage the operational aspects of projects and programs. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
• Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within and outside the organization.
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
• Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs
• Train and mentor junior Project Manager staff.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of related experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good judgment
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network