Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Maximizes sales growth for complex, full-service sofware solutions offerings, consistent with Company strategy and objectives, by using information technology and sales tools to effectively engage with a wide variety of target audiences. Achieves sales targets by collaborating with and leading an assortment of field sales representatives. Identifies and qualifies leads and support/lead in Business Development and Sales activities, thereby contributing to new business wins.
• Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with field sales representatives. Enhance the sales process by analyzing a wide range new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
• Collaboratively works with multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
• Identifies, qualifies and capitalizes on new sales opportunities by pulling information from various resources to interpret prospective customers’ needs to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting.
• Proactively coordinate the lead identification and qualification process through the sales cycle.
• Grows and maintains multiple existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Engages with customers and target audience by telephone/email and hosting internet based “on-line” meetings.
• Participates in strategy calls and bid defenses as needed.
• Participates in joint calls in the field with appropriate field sales representative as needed.
• Communicates directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
• Contributes to the development of tailored communication materials (e.g. Proactive proposals, related marketing materials) used to further develop client relationships.
• Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
• Maintains records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM – SalesForce.com); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Keeps Manager informed about changes in pipelines, competitor activities and other market changes.
• Maintains up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
• Executes against leads, tasks and assignments from all sources targets and record these activities in CRM.
• Handles inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree and related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Demonstrable B2B sales experience and software solutions sales experience.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
• Knowledge of Life Science or Pharma Market and drug development life cycle - preferred
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations
• Possess advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
• Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
• An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
• Ability to speak additional European language - beneficial not required
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.