Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing translation and localisation projects to completion whilst ensuring IQVIA’s standards are met. You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders/clients. You will oversee multiple projects, identifying any potential issues and resolving these as they arise.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Managing multiple translation and localisation projects at any one time from receipt to completion
• Coordinate all project phases and efficiently predict the delivery of those phases to deliver within the best possible deadline
• Assesses the client’s expectations or specifications, advising on best practices when appropriate to ensure content effectiveness and client satisfaction
• Act as main point of contact for internal/external clients, managing any escalations or issues that may arise
• Select appropriate vendors and negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract linguists and proof-readers across multiple locations
• Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure accuracy is maintained and instructions are followed to a perfect standard
• Monitor and control projects status and progress
• Budget and finance management of projects, ensuring all work is completed within assigned budget
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
• Comply with relevant and applicable IQVIA procedures
• Work with Team Leaders to help in the training and development of junior staff
• Perform quality checks at various stages of the project to ensure linguistic effectiveness is maintained
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience working as Project Manager in the Language Services industry
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English is essential, an additional language would be a strong asset
• Degree in Linguistics, Translation, Localisation related subject would be preferred but is not essential
• Good attention to multilingual content effectiveness details such as accuracy whilst maintaining high quality standards
• Ability to meet strict deadlines; manage competing priorities and changing demands.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
• Must demonstrate good IT skills
• Experience working with XTRF and/or memoQ as well as with any TMS would be highly advantageous
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients with demonstrated cultural and emotional intelligences.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network