Overall Role Purpose:
- Provides financial and transactional accounting analysis for strategic plans, budget and forecast process in addition to operational financial support to meet both corporate and operational requirements for Tech and Commercial Solution GBU. Assist in the preparation and loading of cost center forecasts and budgets.
- Provides financial analysis for business/function and strategic plans, budget and forecast process.
- Performs monthly analysis of results to provide insight to management and supports commercial owner in investment appraisal/monitoring by developing appropriations and maintaining monthly balances. Perform analysis of monthly expenses
- Creates and evaluates key financial indicators that provide financial and business insight to management.
- Supports Finance Leads on ad hoc business requests and works directly with operational managers in meeting their finance requirements. Works hand on hand with Spain & PT Finance manager for work expectation alignment.
- Assist during meetings with cost center managers to discuss forecast and preliminary budgets. Highlight major concerns relating to forecasts or budget to immediate supervisor to seek guidance on how to proceed.
- Monthly review support by providing schedules and variance analysis that would help and guide decisions for forecast and planning adjustments.
- EBITDA landing variance analysis with focus on bridging gaps.
- Other FP&A task that will assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance with CPA certification.
- Minimum of five (4) years of work experience in Accounting or Finance with at least a year or two focusing on FP&A function
- Knowledge and experience on using SAP, Oracle or similar ERP system would be ideal but not a must
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization including Senior level management.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Good oral and written communication skill with strong analytical ability. Power point presentation skill.
- Willing to work in Taguig (McKinley Hill) and on a mid-shift schedule
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network