Data Integrity Specialist
- Responsible for the QC production, data investigations and resolutions of client inquiries for the assigned ANZ commercial products/offerings
- Communicates findings and provides recommendations arising from data validations conducted during QC production and query investigation for both internal and external Clients.
- Develops and implements additional quality control/assurance system to further improve data integrity.
- Responsible for timely completion of all QC-related production deliverables including the off-cycle reports and other relevant tasks
- Conduct various checks to capture any data anomaly prior to the release of client reports.
- Investigate and resolve data client queries daily using IQVIA tools and applications
- Ensure the data quality by identifying process-related and data supply errors and by making the appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain the data quality by analyzing various reports that generate transactions which have potential issues
- Improve the data quality by conducting more in-depth data review of recurring issues and/or data exceptions and by proposing a corrective action to resolve the issue
- Perform ad-hoc analysis whenever assigned
- Update existing documentations whenever necessary
- Contribute on identifying process improvement opportunities
- Participate on meetings and/or represent the team on selected meetings whenever assigned.
- Provides impact analysis of identified data corrections
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Graduate of any relevant mathematical, scientific, engineering or computer science-based degree.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and business analytical skills
- Ability to process large amounts of data to isolate issue in question
- Demonstrates strong understanding of complex concepts and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to deal tactfully with clients.
- Proficiency in PC application software (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) is essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Has initiative to learn and is self-motivated to resolve client concerns with minimal supervision
- Experience in SQL and/or SAS is a must.
- Python skills is preferred.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network