Project manager - IRT Design
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The main purpose of this role is to write the requirements of the assigned IRT studies and manage the implementation in a way that ensures all patients get treated with the right study drug as per the Sponsor’s study protocol. This is a highly consultative position in which the PM needs to utilize his/her IRT knowledge to ensure a successful system build.
-Analyse the protocol and discuss the system needs with the client
- Consult the client in the best way to setup an IRT system for their study
- Author the user requirement documents and review with the client study team and
Project Management (20%)
• Manage the study timelines and ensure study gets delivered before First Patient In (FPI)
- Review scope against initial proposal and manage needed budget changes - Check progress of all deliverables and ensure internal teams get support as needed - Perform system quality review (SQR) with Technical Operation team after the study is programmed and demo the system to the client
User Acceptance Testing (20%)
- Perform internal user acceptance testing with the Technical Operations team and the technical PM team after study is validated
- Manage the UAT activities with the technical PM team based on the client needs
- Actively support client and clarify client’s questions during the UAT
- Take leadership on study programs or client accounts to define standards, lessons learned, support sales and be part of SME teams
- Manage system change requests for protocol amendments
- Provide detailed handover training of the study and system to the Client Services PM
- Provide peer-level training, mentoring of new hires and Jr. PM Staff, and give formal technical training sessions. May participate in Investigator meetings, bid defences, quarterly business reviews with clients; and support both client and qualification audits.
- Other related duties as required by business need
- Strong customer service ethic, always providing excellent service to both internal and external ‘clients’.
- Established acumen in working with external clients.
- Accountable to perform tasks on-time and with high quality.
- Established IRT technical aptitude (consultative-level for System Design role)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
-4+ years clinical research or project management experience
-Experience working in IRT and in a customer service environment
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network