Client Support Coordinator
Quality Health is a market leading data research organisation, working predominantly in the Health and Social Care sector. We are experts in gathering and analysing patient, staff and service user feedback which supports our vision to help clients achieve high quality and positive outcomes in health, social care and other services.
We are looking for a Client Support Co-ordinator to provide vital support internally and to our clients in launching and delivering outcome and experience surveys.
You will be working closely with the Head of Operations as part of our busy operations support team and will be required to work proactively and independently on a range of key tasks. You must also be prepared to provide assistance to colleagues and get involved in every aspect of the wider workload as and when required.
You will need to demonstrate a passion and drive to develop and maintain excellent client relationships and be able to liaise effectively with clients at all levels. You will have a methodical and meticulous approach to getting the job done with exceptional organisation skills to effectively plan and manage a range of diverse priorities, in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth job knowledge across survey programmes
- Facilitate effective and accurate programme material design and development, working to gain the appropriate approvals.
- Providing dedicated operational and survey process advice and support to new and existing clients via telephone and email
- Collating client survey requirements, updating key documentation ensuring accurate information is recorded and updated and disseminating key information to other departments
- Proactive monitoring of client held stock levels, including planning and organising stock refresh activity to ensure clients have sufficient stock to maintain administration of survey programmes
- Managing collection and delivery activity to specified timetable, liaising with clients/courier to book collections, track and receipt consignments and liaise with clients/courier to quickly resolve issues and deal with anomalies or non-conformances
- Assisting with the delivery of client communication bulletins including producing monthly and quarterly participation rate and non-conformance bulletins
- Assisting with the handling of Royal Mail ‘return to sender’ returns, cancelled operations and opt out requests.
- Maintain clear progress communications within the team, preparing updates and reporting as required
- Working with the Head of Operations to oversee daily business operations and assisting with daily administrative tasks as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team to meet workload demands
- IT literacy is essential along with a good working knowledge of excel
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network