Business Administration Apprentice
Insight & Feedback, Business Administration Apprentice
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, consulting, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry, governments and healthcare stakeholders. We employ around 90,000 people in over 100 countries. www.iqvia.com
Within IQVIA’s UK & Ireland Healthcare division, the Insight & Feedback team are experts are developing and implementing tools and strategies to gain insights from staff, patients and service users; and we are the UK’s leading player in delivering health and social care survey programmes
At a local level, we work with 250+ individual NHS organisations, collecting real-time data on patient, service user and staff experience and engagement. Nationally, we run patient and staff survey programmes for NHS England & Improvement, and the devolved administrations in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. And across Europe and internationally, we work with the whole life sciences industry; with all types of healthcare payers and providers; and with charities and Patient Advisory Groups.
We have a range of survey solutions we can deploy as appropriate:
- Our Market Research & Consulting team delivers a range of qualitative market research methodologies to gather deeper insights; and are experts at developing and testing quantitative questionnaires
- Our bespoke Questionnaire Management Platform is typically used for national survey programmes, usually running programmes that combine elements of paper, online, SMS and telephone surveys
- IQVIA Connection allows real-time and interactive deployments. Developed and owned by IQVIA, it is entirely configurable to meet clients’ needs, can be offered either as a fully managed service or a self-service solution.
This newly created Business Administration Apprentice role will work across three key teams in Insight & Feedback, supporting and developing tools and techniques to gain greater insight for our clients from the data that we collect.
IQVIA has selected Chesterfield College as the training provider for this apprenticeship.https://www.chesterfield.ac.uk/apprenticeships/
- Provides high quality support to members three teams across Insight & Feedback: Data and Administration, Survey Process, and Operations.
- Undertakes a variety of key tasks across the three teams, including:
- Liaison with clients both verbally and in writing.
- Using bespoke print production software to set up letter and email templates.
- Tracking and recording survey activity accurately and quickly.
- Performing quality checks of materials produced on a regular basis.
- Operating envelope inserting machinery, production printers, data capture scanners, guillotines and letter openers.
- Processing outgoing survey materials ready for despatch.
- Coding and inputting survey data and written freeform comments.
- Dealing with incoming calls from members of the public on the survey helpline.
- General office duties including ordering office supplies and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Works across the Insight and Feedback department where required.
Qualifications and eligibility criteria
- A UK/EU/EEA national, or having lived and have had a right to work in the UK for 3 years or more.
- An interest in current events and developments within the healthcare industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Excellent grasp of English to produce defect-free client materials on a regular basis.
- Customer focus skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High standards of accuracy, numeracy and literacy and attention to detail.
- Confidence using a range of applications, especially Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
- An appreciation of the importance when working with sensitive data to ensure the highest levels of integrity, security and compliance.
- Apprenticeship entry requirements:
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths
- Relevant Level 2 qualification and Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network