ETL Data Engineer (SSIS)
Looking for your next career move? Join IQVIA and take your career to the next level!
At IQVIA we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the life sciences industry, leveraging advanced analytics, cutting-edge technology solutions, and clinical research services to drive innovation and improve healthcare outcomes. With IQVIA Connected intelligence Tm, our industry-leading analytics platform, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies, while collaborating with some of the brightest minds in the field. Plus, with our global presence and diverse range of projects, you’ll have the chance to gain experience and expand your skill set in ways you never thought possible.
Today #IQVIA is looking for a talented ETL Data Engineer (SSIS) to join its team in #South Africa on a Hybrid Mode.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's Degree Req computer science or any related field.
• Five (5) years work experience in similar role.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements, systems and processes.
• Intermediate to Senior experience in ETL using SSIS
• Knowledge of business-wide organization and IQVIA systems and best practices.
• In-depth knowledge of current systems and business processes.
• High communication skills.
• Capability to work in multicultural team environment.
• C# knowledge is a bonus
• Power BI & QlikView knowledge are a plus.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
-BI Project Management – liaising with Centrix and CCP’s clients regarding the various project requirements and timelines. Analyze the clients business and Business Intelligence needs and formulate a structured plan based on different Complexities and Variables.
-Manage CCP and Centrix QlikView environment, including but not limited to model delivery of CCP and Centrix QlikView Formulary Management models, Ad-hoc CCP and Centrix QlikView developed.
-Quality Assurance – All models developed are subject to stringent QA process as per CCP development policy and best practice. Provided QA services for CCP’s internal development.
-Install, upgrade and administer QlikView software including QlikView Server, Publisher, Desktop and NPrinting.
-Ad-hoc Development –Ad-hoc model development that were not project related, mostly relating to improving efficiencies within the business and once off client requests.
-Establish positive relationships with customers.
- Identify customer needs and work cohesively to make sure these needs are met.
Integrate 3rd party software such as GeoQlik into QlikView applications.
- Provides necessary required QlikView design and developer capabilities to maintain our QlikView Solutions Partner Status - lose potential QlikView and Qlik Sense sales and implementations.
What we Offer?
- A competitive compensation package & benefit.
- Flexible work schedule /Hybrid work option.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Recognition and rewards programs for high performance.
- A work-life balance which is essential to your well-being & your ability to be the best version of yourself.
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and grow fast in your career.
Ready to make your next move? Join IQVIA and let’s make a difference in the world of healthcare.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com