Primary Market Research Analyst
IQVIA is looking for talented and passionate PMR Analysts to join our Primary Market Research team in Casablanca, Morocco.
As Business Analyst you will be involved in the development and delivery of multiple market research projects for our clients including
- Exploratory studies
- Brand Equity
- Concept tests….
Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to develop and optimize marketing plans across their markets and organizations. Our ability to leverage and manipulate data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of pharma industry and healthcare system, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs.
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of client solutions.
- Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
- Under close supervision, performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
Desired Qualifications And Experience
- Good analytical skills and Critical Thinking;
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations;
- Experience in consulting or pharmaceutical company is a plus ;
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point;
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Economics, Mathematical statistics or Computer Science (or equivalent in Medicine);
- Proficiency in English;
- Career development from an Analyst to a Consultant /Manager / Principal role
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Participating in regional projects for top pharmaceutical companies
IQVIA is a leading global provider of management consulting, advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network