Clinical Trials Assistant, Real World Evidence
Perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
• Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
• Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information. Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
• May collaborate with the clinical team on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 3-4 years administrative support experience.
• r Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Minimum one year clinical research experience strongly preferred.
• Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
• Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirement, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines as provided in company training.
• Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network