Senior Project Manager
- Plan, schedule, direct, control, monitor, organize, secure and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of programs and/or projects specific to an industry or specialty.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Direct, supervise and manage project(s) and/or multi-project programs ensuring the quality of deliverables on time and within budget.
- Lead strategic and high scale projects and implementations
- Investigate and address major concerns raised by stakeholders in the healthcare market
- Organize and lead meetings with senior stakeholders from clients, third parties and the end customer
- Pertaining to the project’s phase, identify additional governance required around meetings with various technical and functional stakeholders and direct the right functional and technical heads to provide status updates, perform follow ups and ensure a successful completion of the project’s phase(s)
- Travel to customer’s site for important meetings as required on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- If customer is in a different country (as compared to the base location of IQVIA office), plan to travel as per the required and agreed frequency to meet the clients and ensure good working relationship and rapport
- Resolve conflicts and issues without escalations to senior management and ensure that all functional and technical leaders from IQVIA and customer’s side are aligned when presenting to the IQVIA and customer’s leadership / executives.
- Manage and resolve conflicts in real time that may occur between IQVIA team members or with client team members
- Document all meetings as per IQVIA’s meeting template requirements. Distribute the meetings notes to all attendees within 24 hours and archive the meeting notes and pertaining presentations on the IQVIA SharePoint
- Work with Key Account Management team, Client Services teams, finance, HR, Procurement, Contracting and other business support teams to create and finalize customer contracts, statement of work, change request work orders and follow up the same to complete the process as document
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to coordinate seamless and effective communication across all parties involved
- Manage escalations as the first point of escalation in the country and involving the right stakeholders to resolve the situation
- Identify key risks and issues facing the program and all sub-projects and engage the right stakeholders and communicate effectively with risk mitigation plans
- Engage in integration and functional design
- Prepare Project related materials, manage communication requests/response
- Create executive project status reports, steering committee report and weekly project status reports
- Lead project status meetings and details the pertaining reports to the attendees from IQVIA as well as from the customer as per the meeting governance plan
- Coordinate key projects related to government and other regulatory bodies
- Collaborating with other internal work-streams leads
- Manage project teams, task assignment, and handling client communication
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across the business, technical and management teams
- Assist the business development team in exploring potential business opportunities
- Lead the proposal development activities for projects across the region as parallel activities while managing ones assigned project
- Participate and lead (where expected) the project management practices activities for enhancing the overall project management and governance processes, templates and standards
- Ensure Project Governance through the IQVIA PMO standards and practices
- Participate in project audits conducted in the IQVIA BU or by the corporate office and ensure total compliance through strict governance standards being adhered to
- Healthcare background/ experience is a must
- PMP Certified
- Total of at least 14 years of professional experience
- Having at least 4 to 5 years of project management experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network