Junior Business Analyst - Technology
• Plan for future activities with clients, and complying with project timelines and stakeholder availability.
• Conduct client meetings, document business and solution requirements, and perform gap analysis.
• Should be able to resolve conflicting requirements and help to conclude to agreed project scope.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Understands Business requirements, data challenges, and identifies business needs.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
• Manages client expectations effectively.
• Participate in and document current-state, future-state assessments, workflows and processes
• Analyze, document and track requirements (using requirements traceability matrix).
• Building and maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze regulatory documents and circulars, to extract relevant requirements.
• Liaise with SMEs from other functions (e.g., Architect, Domain Consultant, Design), to discuss technical requirements, solutions and activities.
• Create business requirements document, software specifications document.
• Convey BA information packages to client and seek approvals according to project’s governance plan.
• Assist client in creating UAT test cases and prepare UAT test scripts.
• Supervise UAT with client: guide client on how UAT scenarios are developed; ensure that testing is conducted according to plan.
• Document and manage change requests with the clients during the execution phase, according to project’s governance plan.
• Leads training sessions actively with client.
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs.
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
• Understands the components of running successful projects.
• Identifies critical issues with ease.
• Able to classify issues according to urgency and severity.
• Leads testing and business analysis activity.
• Knowledge transfer to Training Consultants
• Work with the QA team to ensure the testing is in line with the requirements.
• Work as a team member, execute tasks assigned.
• Test patches (during the implementation period) before transitioning to production domain.
• Troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues during the post-Go Live support period.
• Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
• Execute tasks, as assigned, per engagement plans and implementation methodology.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Identify and notify risks to Project Managers and to other delivery team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS/Engineering, MIS, OR, healthcare-related field is preferable.
• Prior experience in healthcare/Insurance environment.
• Proven professional experience in health insurance industry, especially Egyptian market.
• Proven professional experience as a BA. IIBA® certification is a plus.
• Experience in MS Visio
• Experience in Use case, BRD, Requirements, UAT Documentations
• Experience in software requirements ticketing systems.
• Knowledge in HL7 FHIR standards framework.
• Experience in healthcare projects in MENA region.
• Candidate should possess Excellent oral and verbal & written communication skills, Candidates must be willing to travel, Should have excellent analytical skills and customer oriented, Working experience in Projects from scratch, Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills, Facilitation skills, Analytical thinking and problem solving, Knowledge of business structure, Multi-task and work independently or within a team.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network