Associate Sales Consultant - Trauma - Bullhead City, AZ - FYA01765
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading Ortho company, and at this time we are looking for Associate Sales Consultants to join our team of field employee’s.
Associate Sales Consultant – Medical Device
If you have ever wondered about the intricacies of surgical procedures or considered a career path in medical device sales, this is the role for you! Our team of ASC’s support medical device sales reps in the areas of Trauma, Spine, or Sports Medicine. They are trained on the devices used in orthopedic procedures that include; ankle replacements, Ortho trauma surgeries, spine surgeries, and more. This role provides a unique opportunity to learn the ropes of the medical device industry while gaining valuable experience to develop your skillset into a medical device role.
The overall responsibilities of the Associate Sales Consultant position include providing clinical and selling support in hospital as set forth below, while ensuring customer service, sales logistics, technical expertise, and product knowledge of highest order / level. Support sales objectives, cover cases, and manage billing / purchase order.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist client’s sales organization in retaining and supporting further penetration with existing customers, while supporting product conversions with new customers. Assist in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives in prescribed territory. Apply knowledge of sales process, product portfolio and customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes
- Guide and assist surgeons in the operating room through their clinical and product knowledge. Use his / her product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of client’s products.
- Supporting customers by attending surgeries, assuring that the proper equipment is available and performing, including ways to optimize trays
- Troubleshoot and provide other technical assistance; handle customer requests, effectively manage hospital billing, create / close purchase orders.
- Share key customer, procedural and marketplace insights with other sales, clinical, marketing and strategic account teams to improve on solutions / service levels. Prepare sales reports and documents as required.
- Provide Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department consultation
- Maintenance, tracking and effective deployment of equipment, and assets throughout assigned area ensuring product availability. Ensure all promotional materials are maintained in a presentable manner. Ensure client’s services and offering meet highest quality standards
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Analyze product performance and gain insights around engagements in customer facilities focused on optimizing the performance of products (both capital and consumables products), as well as optimize environments in which our products are utilized.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and retention; and improving the customers’ insights into client’s tangible and non-tangible value proposition and solutions. Differentiate DPS’s products versus competition by providing the customer unique insights.
- Participate and support in the commercialization / implementation of client’s new products and solutions with customer
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college required OR Equivalent related experience in lieu of education acceptable as requirement (2 years of related work experience for each year of education). Related experience must be in the area of sales / customer service, or disciplines focused on clinical / surgical / EMT / Nursing / Physical Therapy / Rehabilitation or other patient focused field/Hospital environments required OR
- Certified Surgical Technician, or highly specialized selling / medical training or certification (such as in the areas of Sports or Athletic Training/ Physical Therapy/ Rehabilitation) will be considered in lieu of 1 year of related experience
- Experienced in data analysis and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work in matrix and team structure
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, communicate and work in complex environment
- Strong technical product knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, protocols and solutions preferred
- Understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Required to work in a clinical setting near radiation equipment, ability to lift 50 lbs., and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
- Must be willing to occasionally travel and provide service during off-business hours (e.g. evenings, nights, and week-ends)
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and territory management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis; problem solving
- Possess decisiveness, sound judgment
- Knowledge of customer-focused selling skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to listen and learn.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network