Sr. QA Engineer
The Sr. QA Engineer functions as a liaison among the Business Units and Technology Solutions to analyze, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology. The Software QA Engineers works to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and to create solutions that enable the Company to achieve its goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform unit testing and communicate results to appropriate vendors/staff.
- Compose test scripts for User Acceptance Testing and end-user specifications.
- Test planning, designing test cases, test execution, error reporting, analysis and error verification.
- Work with IT and business test groups to support quality and acceptance testing.
- Conducts regression testing as needed per our control guidelines.
- Resolve IT cases and escalate as necessary.
- Review IT cases on periodic basis to determine system inefficiencies.
- Attend design reviews with business unit leaders and system champions.
- Support existing business applications and end user training and documentation.
- Contribute to internal process and system enhancements.
- Participate in departmental special projects as assigned.
- At least 3 years of system testing experience.
- Understanding of the testing processes and SDLC.
- Experience with both Manual and Automated test methodologies (test planning, script creation, execution and maintenance).
- Strong experience using Selenium.
- Experience with Lifecycle Management tools (JIRA).
- Experience working with IT Developers on system enhancements and new functionality to fulfill business requirements.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written is a must-have.
- IT/Systems-related University degree highly valued.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to meet hard deadlines.
- Ability to organize and present information in clear and concise formats.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network