Specimen Management Associate
The Specimen Management Associate is responsible for assisting with a variety of routine activities associated with receipt, storage, and shipment of clinical specimens.
• Responsible for assisting with receipt of consignments and shipments
• Responsible for the opening of shipments and the quality check of patient info forms. Escalates incorrect,missing information, or damaged shipments to senior level staff
• Responsible for correct disposal and/or recycling of kit shipping supplies
• Ensures specimens are not left in kit packaging by conducting a secondary check of shipping materials.
• Responsible for shipping for long term storage or clients and sample disposition.
• Dependent upon functional area, may also handle receipt of compounds and control material.
• Supports and responds to after-hour alarms and/or other job critical functions.
• Assists in maintenance of equipment.
• Assists with supply inventory functions and general clean up of workstations.
• Performs various administrative duties as required.
• Responsible for organizing the work area, as requested by management.
• Responsible for following safety procedures.
• Participates in continuing education through self study and attendance of meetings.
• Performs work in accordance with company procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Basic Computer skills.
• Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Basic-intermediate level of English is a plus.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.