Senior Patient Recruitment Lead
The Global Patients and Site Solutions division of IQVIA™ houses an award-winning, global recruitment, marketing, and site optimization team with approximately 150 staff based in key offices in the US, Europe, and Australia. Specialize in engaging and communicating with patients and clinical sites on a range of healthcare topics, from clinical trial awareness to medical education and support.
As a Senior Patient Recruitment Leadyour main responsibilities will be
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention support operational plans.
- Communicate with sponsors and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and make proactive operational and tactical recommendations.
- Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services.
- Represent IQVIAs Patient Recruitment at site/sponsor-facing meetings to present strategy.
- Train Clinical Research Associates and site staff, and conduct recruitment support workshops as required. Will have the ownership for study KPI and financial performance.
- Act as senior oversight for large studies/programs leading a team and taking overall ownership for study performance.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree Health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced English level is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of the Office Package.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network