Patient Recruitment Lead
The Global Patients and Site Solutions division of IQVIA™ houses an award-winning, global recruitment, marketing, and site optimization team with approximately 150 staff based in key offices in the US, Europe, and Australia. Specialized in engaging and communicating with patients and clinical sites on a range of healthcare topics, from clinical trial awareness to medical education and support.
As a Patient Recruitment Lead(Grade 140) your main responsibilities will be
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage the coordination, planning, quality and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans on small and mid-size studies.
- Communicate with sponsors and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and make proactive operational and tactical recommendations.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of assigned projects.
- Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services.
- Represent IQVIAs Patient Recruitment at site/sponsor-facing meetings to present strategy.
- Train Clinical Research Associates and site staff, and conduct recruitment support workshops as required.
- Will have the ownership for study KPI and financial performance.
- Bachelor's Degree Health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- Advanced English level is required.
- Experience in an administrative environment. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- General awareness of the clinical trial environment and drug development process Business/Analytical Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects, attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of site-based processes and workflows.
- Good command of the Office Package.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network