Design Analytics Lead
Calling ALL experienced Design Analytics.
The Design Analytics Lead owns the development and delivery of data-informed protocol assessments. This includes conducting design analytics, partnering with clinical trial experts to develop and deliver insights based on those analytics, drafting reports and structured outputs to support protocol assessments and trial design decision-making. This an individual contributor role that reports to a regionally-based Design Analytics Line Management.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include collaborating cross-functionally with medical and therapeutic strategy leads and other stakeholders to understand key challenges within a protocol design, identifying and executing standard and custom analytics to pressure test protocols, interpreting and summarizing the findings from those analytics into meaningful insights; leading internal stakeholder review of the design analytics results.
- Make recommendations and suggestions to the team regarding data utilization and process implementation.
- Coordinate the collection and delivery of appropriate data and analytics from broad range of sources to address trial design related questions.
- Function as a subject matter expert for data sources and tools utilized within the protocol assessment process
- Participate in Business Development, Marketing and Sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in medical, science, or informatics related field or equivalent experience.
- Clinical research drug development experience – 8+ years of experience in clinical design, planning, and/or clinical trial operations preferred.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process.
- Knowledge of decision analysis techniques, database analysis methods, basic statistical analysis and reporting, and technical writing.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network