Client Services Lead
Under broad guidance, ensures clients obtain maximum value from products and services in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship, either broad client or offering focused.
• Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
• Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service.
• Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
• Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
• Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
• Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client’s obligations are met.
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
• May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees.
• May conduct service meetings at client sites.
• Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
• May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Four (4) years of related work experience
• One (1) to two (2) years experience as a Client Service Representative
• Two (2) to three (3) years experience in Project Management
• Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field
• Broad knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
• Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience
• Proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
• Ability to travel to clients and IQVIA offices as appropriate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network