Local Study Manager (Sponsor dedicated)
Local Study Managers are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Local Study Manager is a member of the core project team responsible for project delivery of clinical studies to meet contractual requirements in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. Clinical Project Management is focused on project delivery, productivity and quality resulting in strong financial performance and customer satisfaction. The Local Study Manager support the efforts of CPM to drive operational excellence and strategic leadership with our customers. Local Study Managers may run their own studies, as part of their development.
• Provide input in the development of integrated study management plans with the core project team and/or sub-team.
• Accountable for assigned portion of clinical studies as per the contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
• Set objectives of project sub-team(s), according to agreed upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance.
• Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
• Monitor progress against contract and prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to internal stakeholders.
• Identify risk (positive and negative) and contingencies and partner with project leader in problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree In life sciences or related field required Req
• 2 years clinical research experience.
• Hard Skills:
- Intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area
- Knowledge of clinical trials and applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- IT skills including proficiency in MS Office applicationsGood understanding of project financials
• Soft Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good command of English language
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network